Dubai Media Incorporated Terms and Conditions of Use
Your access to and use of the Dubai Media Incorporated (DMI) website (Site), is subject to the following terms and conditions, regardless whether or not you are a registered user at DMI. By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, these Terms and Conditions of Use:
User Conditions of DMI Site :
Term of Use
- User Conditions apply to you regardless of how you access the site. DMI reserves the right to permit or terminate the right of access.
- Conditions applied on the use of DMI Site, applies to all uses of DMI Site by you. We may suspend, and / or postpone and / or terminate the right to access and use of DMI Site in the event of breach or if we had a reason to believe that you have violated the terms of the user.
You agree to refrain from:
- Using DMI Site to provide or upload any files that contain software, materials, data or other information you do not own or do not have license for.
- Using DMI Site in any way to send commercial email or any misuse of DMI Site on the Internet.
- Post or upload files on DMI Site knowing that they contain viruses or damaged data.
- Publishing or adverting or distributing or disseminating materials or information cause distortion of reputation or violation of laws or materials contrary to public morals or any material or other information are contrary to the law through DMI Site.
- Participate through DMI Site in any illegal or illegitimate activities, either in Dubai or within the region of your stay.
- Contact, directly or indirectly, or include descriptions of products or services are prohibited under the terms of the user or those that you do not have the right to include or incorporate.
- Advertising on DMI Site any product or service make us violate any applicable law or applicable regulations in any jurisdiction.
- Using any method, program, or attempt to intercept or prohibit the proper operation of DMI Site.
- Take any action imposes an inappropriate or huge burden on the infrastructure of DMI Site.
Term of Usage Responsibility and Obligations
- We aim to provide secure access to our Site, but due to factors beyond our control, we do not guarantee continued free access, without interruption to DMI Site. We do not take responsibility for any interruption or delay or disruption.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss, modification or damage in the user's data stored on DMI Site, which arise from obtaining an unauthorized person the right to access the user's data stored on DMI server.
Registration, password and maintaining information security for registered users
- Some of our services require registration before using DMI Site and the electronic services provided through the portal, note that there is no fee for the registration at DMI Site currently, but DMI reserves the right to impose fees in the future.
- When you register, you agree to provide correct, accurate, up to date and complete information ('Registration Data'), as required in the registration forms available to you through our Site.
- The access of individuals, institutions and others, registered to DMI site could be terminated by the companies or by us at any time, we may also immediately terminate or suspend or restrict the right of accessing DMI Site in the event of violation of the terms and conditions of use.
- Passwords will be sent to registered users upon completion of the registration process. The user takes the responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of his username and password, and takes full responsibility for all activities that occur under the username and password.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss, damage or modification in user's data stored on DMI server, which arise from obtaining an unauthorized person the right to access the user data stored on DMI server.
- You bear the responsibility for the content of any article distributed by you through DMI Site; you also bear responsibility for all obligations arising from your use of DMI Site.
Other Site Links
- DMI Site may contain links to other third party sites not within our control. We are providing such links solely for the purpose of convenience; we do not endorse or take responsible for the contents of any site linked to our Site or a our Site linked to.
- You bear the responsibility for the content of any article distributed by you through DMI Site. You are responsible for all obligations arising from your use of DMI Site.
- You agree to indemnify us for any expenses, losses, liabilities or costs incurred and any claims or legal action taken against us or can be taken against us, which are the result of using DMI Site.
- We reserve the right to delete any information we consider violating the terms and conditions of use without notice and / or to provide such information when requested to do so by law, or when required by regulatory bodies or law enforcement agencies.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss of profits or any consequential or economic loss of any kind, result of the information or services we are providing.
- Nor we have any obligation towards death or personal injury resulting from any negligence by us.
- We also dissociate ourselves from any guarantees or implicit pledges, permitted by law to its fullest extent.
The user terms and conditions, and your use of DMI Site are governed and interpreted in accordance with the law of the United Arab Emirates, and any disputes arising or resulting from the current terms and conditions of use, and your use of DMI Site must be referred to arbitration in Dubai, before Dubai Court.